Training as a Technical Product Designer
(m/f/d) in Machine and Plant Design
Do you enjoy drawing and sketching with the aid of 3D CAD programs? Then come and join our team. We draw everything down to the smallest detail. Your drawings will later be used in production or series production as the basis for parts lists used as a reference for the quantity, designation, standard, material, and production stage of each individual part. You accompany the development of plants and machines from their conception and initial drawings to their commissioning.
What awaits you
- Nice colleagues
- Modern workplace
- Paid training material / travel allowance
- Active cooperation in projects
- Preparation for the final exam
- 1–2 days a week at the vocational school in Waldshut-Tiengen
What you should bring with you
- Good spatial imagination
- Enjoy drawing and sketching with the computer
- Good technical and mathematical knowledge
- Good basic command of English
Further training and future prospects
- Technician - Mechanical
- Design Engineer - Mechanical
- Technical Specialist
- Product Developer
We look forward to seeing you.
The Engmatec trainer team is at your side!
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person soon!