Training as a Mechatronics Engineer
The term “mechatronics” is a combination of mechanics and electronics. Likewise, most machines and systems consist of both mechanical and electronic components. As a mechatronics technician, you assemble such systems, put them into operation, and give instructions on how to operate them. You also take care of the maintenance and servicing of the equipment.
As a mechatronics technician, you are responsible for ensuring that the finished production system functions smoothly.
What awaits you
- Nice colleagues
- Paid training material / travel allowance
- Active cooperation in projects
- Preparation for the final exam
- 1–2 days a week at the vocational school in Singen
What you should bring with you
- Interest in mechanics and electrical engineering
- At least a secondary school diploma
- Careful and precise way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Personal responsibility and flexibility
- Good technical and mathematical knowledge
- Passion for manual workmanship
- Good basic command of English
Further training and future prospects
- Technician or foreman in various disciplines
We look forward to seeing you.
The Engmatec trainer team is at your side!
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in person soon!